Creativity can't happen out of the blue. It is the result of a purposeful process of divergent thinking.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

AN ODE TO THE BUTTERFLY


Oh you friend of honey and diligence 
I see signs of fatigues in you 
Why do you hover to and fro 
Let me know what is up with you 
Did thy family dump you?

Or did you blank them?
The breeze of peace evades you?
Does anything abstruse niggle at you 
Oh lover of flowers
You seem to be reduced to bleak silence

Are you handicapped with deafness
Or thy eyes are blanked out
Need I refer this matter to your lover
No, easier for me and you
Is to fill our heart with your honey 

Never never 
Cry not for this art is that of children 
And laugh not for that comes up with tears 
Instead be betwixt cry and laugher 
Thus, let us collaborate with the world order.


PH:9526381772
mazincp@gmail.com

4 comments:

Mail me at- mazincp@gmail.com